Requires a minimum of 35 adult guests
200.00 private room charge required
Please Add 6% Sales Tax and 20% taxable Service Charge to All pricing
All Buffets are available with a beginning time between 11am and 2pm
Luncheon Buffets include:
Coffee, Hot Tea
Unsweetened Iced Tea
Soup and Sandwiches
$20.95 per Person
One Soup Choice
Mixed Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch Dressings
Slider Sandwiches – Pork BBQ and Cheese Steak
Ranch Seasoned Fries
Minted Fruit Salad
Soup & Wrap
19.95 per Person
One Soup Choice
Crisp Caesar Salad with toppings- grilled chicken, black olives, croutons, tomatoes, shredded mozzarella, parmesan and mushrooms
Assortment of Wraps- Ham, Turkey, Chicken, Caesar and Vegetable
Fresh Fruit Display
Nachos Chips & Salsa
Tomato Bisque +2.00
Manhattan Crab Chowder +2.00
The Garden Party
$24.95 per Person
Baby Spinach Salad with Orange Segments, Candied Walnuts and Red Onion, Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Fresh Rolls and Butter
Lemon Basil Grilled Chicken Breast with Champagne Butter Sauce
Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes
Mixed Vegetable Medley
Down by the River
$25.95 per Person
Crisp Caesar Salad
Fresh Rolls and Butter
Pan Seared Chicken with Marsala Wine Sauce
Char Grilled Flank Steak with Grape Tomatoes & Wild Mushroom Sauce
Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Green Beans
Served Desserts – for an additional cost
Choice of one
Peanut Butter Pie- 7.25
Bourbon Pecan Pie- 6.00
Warm Apple Crisp / Whipped Cream- 6.00
Carrot Cake- 6.00
Raspberry Cheesecake- 7.50
Flourless Chocolate Torte- 6.75
Snickers Blitz Pie- 7.50
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream served with your dessert – 3.00 per person
Dessert Stations are available upon request with 50 or more guests
Please keep in mind that all menus can be customized to your individual tastes or dietary needs
Menu items are subject to changed based on availability from our food vendors
Terms of Agreement
1. A non-refundable deposit of 250.00 is expected for groups of 150 or less at the time of booking.
A non-refundable deposit of 500.00 is expected for groups of 150 or more at the time of booking.
Full payment is expected the day of the event by cash or check. The price per person does not include 6% PA sales tax or 20% taxable service charge- which is not a gratuity.
If using a credit card, a 3.4% convenience fee will be added.
2. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other details must be received thirty days prior to the event.
3. A fairly accurate guest count should be estimated at the time of booking.
The host agrees to inform two weeks before the event and again five business days before the event of a guaranteed number of guests. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur, other room assignments be made, and menus may need to be adjusted.
For Buffet Menus, a minimum of thirty-five (35) adult guests is required.
For Served Menus, a minimum of twenty (20) adult guests is required.
4. Prices are subject to change up to 90 days prior to any function based on market fluctuation.
Menu items are subject to change based on availability from our food vendors.
5. Valid ID is required for all guests consuming alcoholic beverages. Anyone without ID and whose age is determined to be questionable will be denied service regardless of age. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to request ID from anyone seen consuming alcohol and will ask anyone to leave the function for violation of the law and property policies. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to deny alcohol when deemed appropriate.
6. There is a bartender fee of 100.00 for a three-hour event. Bar packages can vary from cash bar, open bar, or a variation of both.
7. Smoking is not permitted in any indoor areas
8. The Fireside Tavern agrees to assume the responsibility for the staff and equipment.
The host agrees to assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by any guests, invitee, hired vendors, or other person attending the function.
9. A cleaning fee may be applied to the invoice for and of the following, but not limited to: glitter, flower petals, feathers, or bird seed used in the building.
10. No outside food or beverage is permitted unless arranged with a manager ahead of time. All remaining food provided by Fireside Tavern is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
11. Multiple entrées for a served meal - Some form of entrée indication is required at the guest table, such as coded name tags, or colored tickets. This will enable better service.
A third entree selection for a served meal is an additional 3.00 per person.
Multiple Desserts for a served meal- An additional dessert option is an additional 1.00 per person.
12. All events are based on three (3) assigned hours.
Additional hours for the Lancaster and Fulton rooms are 150.00 per hour.
Additional hours for the Willows ballroom will be given by quote.
The host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible.
13. China, glassware, flatware, tables, chairs, and house linens are provided by Fireside Tavern and included in the cost per person.
14. All cancellation notices shall be written and will be effective on the date of receipt by The Fireside Tavern.