Banquet Buffet Meal Menu
Requires a minimum of 35 adult guests
Please add 20% taxable service and 6% sales tax to all pricing
Pricing does not include the 200.00 private room charge
* = Gluten Free
Two Entrée Buffet 33.95 Three Entrée Buffet 35.95
All Buffet Dinners include the following:
Mixed Tossed Salad with Assorted Dressings*
Choice of one vegetable
Choice of one starch
Coffee, Hot Tea, Unsweetened Iced Tea and Lemonade
Crisp Caesar Salad in place of the Tossed Salad– additional 1.00 per person
Additional Vegetable choice – 1.50 per person
Additional Starch choice – 1.50 per person
Green Beans Almondine*
Seasonal Vegetable Medley – Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots*
Roasted Vegetables – Zucchini, Squash, Red Onion, Red Pepper*
Honey Glazed Carrots*
Corn O’Brien – Bacon and Red Peppers*
Roasted Rosemary Red Skinned Potatoes*
Garlic Mashed Potatoes*
Loaded Mashed Potatoes*
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes*
Au Gratin Potatoes*
Macaroni and Cheese
Choose two or three entrees
Chicken Francaise with Lemon Cream
Egg-dipped, sautéed chicken cutlets with a lemon-butter and white wine sauce
Sauteed chicken breast with mushroom, Marsala demi-glaze
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken breast topped ham and swiss cheese topped with supreme sauce
Breaded chicken breast with marinara and mozzarella
Herb Crusted Chicken with Lemon Cream
Panko herb crusted chicken breast with lemon infused cream sauce
Pan seared chicken breast topped with tomatoes, onions, basil, mozzarella, and balsamic glaze
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Homemade bread stuffing, served with a supreme sauce
Roasted, sliced pork loin with your choice of
Apple glaze OR bacon jam
Layers of noodles, cheese, and marinara
Slow cooked in a rich brown sauce
Additional 3.50 per person
Slice flank steak prepared medium with red wine demi sauce
Mushrooms, carrots, celery, and corn with tenderloin tips all slow braised in a rich burgundy sauce, then baked with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese
Filet of salmon dusted with Cajun seasoning and glazed with an apricot reduction
Salmon with Champagne Butter Sauce*
Broiled salmon topped with champagne butter sauce
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Grilled chicken breast topped with tomatoes, onions, basil, mozzarella, and balsamic glaze
Crab Stuffed Flounder
Flounder filet stuffed with our house made crab mix, poached in a white wine, and topped with citrus butter
Broiled cracker crusted haddock with a seafood cream sauce
Includes the following
Warm Apple Crisp
Add one of the following for 3.00 per person
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Peanut Butter Cup Bread Pudding
Cheesecake with Fruit Topping
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie
Add vanilla ice cream with your desserts – 2.25 per person
Add a Soup Course
6.75 per person
Please ask about our delicious soup choices
Add Stationary or Passed Hors d’oeuvres
Hors d’oeuvres pricing is based on a half hour time period prior to dinner service
Please ask about our Hors d’oeuvres menus to enhance your event
Please keep in mind that all menus can be customized to your individual tastes or dietary needs
Menu items are subject to change based on availability from our food vendors
Terms of Agreement
1. A non-refundable deposit of 250.00 is expected for groups of 150 or less at the time of booking.
A non-refundable deposit of 500.00 is expected for groups of 150 or more at the time of booking.
Full payment is expected the day of the event by cash or check. The price per person does not include 6% PA sales tax or 20% taxable service charge.
If using a credit card, a 3.4% convenience fee will be added.
2. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other details must be received thirty days prior to the event.
3. A fairly accurate guest count should be estimated at the time of booking.
The host agrees to inform two weeks before the event and again five business days before the event of a guaranteed number of guests. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur, other room assignments be made, and menus may need to be adjusted.
For Buffet Menus, a minimum of thirty-five (35) adult guests is required.
For Served Menus, a minimum of twenty (20) adult guests is required.
4. Prices are subject to change up to 90 days prior to any function based on market fluctuation.
Menu items are subject to change based on availability from our food vendors.
5. Valid ID is required for all guests consuming alcoholic beverages. Anyone without ID and whose age is determined to be questionable will be denied service regardless of age. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to request ID from anyone seen consuming alcohol and will ask anyone to leave the function for violation of the law and property policies. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to deny alcohol when deemed appropriate.
6. There is a bartender fee of 100.00 for a three-hour event. Bar packages can vary from cash bar, open bar, or a variation of both.
7. Smoking is not permitted in any indoor areas
8. The Fireside Tavern agrees to assume the responsibility for the staff and equipment.
The host agrees to assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by any guests, invitee, hired vendors, or other person attending the function.
9. A cleaning fee may be applied to the invoice for and of the following, but not limited to: glitter, flower petals, feathers, or bird seed used in the building.
10. No outside food or beverage is permitted unless arranged with a manager ahead of time. All remaining food provided by Fireside Tavern is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
11. Multiple entrées for a served meal - Some form of entrée indication is required at the guest table, such as coded name tags, or colored tickets. This will enable better service.
A third entree selection for a served meal is an additional 3.00 per person.
Multiple Desserts for a served meal- An additional dessert option is an additional 1.00 per person. The higher price prevails for two separate desserts.
12. All events are based on three (3) assigned hours.
Additional hours for the Lancaster and Fulton rooms are 150.00 per hour.
Additional hours for the Willows ballroom will be given by quote.
The host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible.
13. China, glassware, flatware, tables, chairs, and house linens are provided by Fireside Tavern and included in the cost per person.
14. All cancelation notices shall be written and will be effective on the date of receipt by The Fireside Tavern.